- Design and develop training programs for various industrial skills, including but not limited to welding, machining, electrical work, and mechanical maintenance.
- Deliver training sessions in both classroom and hands-on settings, ensuring that participants understand and can apply the concepts being taught.
- Assess the training needs of employees and develop customized training plans to address those needs.
- Create and maintain training materials, including presentations, handouts, and assessments.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of training programs, making necessary adjustments to ensure maximum impact.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and advancements in industrial skills training, incorporating new techniques and technologies into training programs as appropriate.
- Collaborate with other trainers and subject matter experts to continuously improve training materials and methods.
- Provide coaching and feedback to employees to support their ongoing development.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, such as Industrial Engineering or Technical Education.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in industrial skills training, preferably in a manufacturing or construction environment.
- Strong knowledge of industrial processes and equipment, with expertise in at least one specific area (e.g., welding, electrical work, etc.).
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to explain complex concepts in a clear and concise manner.
- Proven experience in designing and delivering effective training programs.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Flexibility and adaptability to accommodate changing training needs and requirements.
- Proficiency in computer software