|Description:||Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility|
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are currently seeking an Accountant who will be part of the Finance & Accounting team of Lucid Middle East.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Perform various GL month-end close activities, including preparation of journal entries, accruals, prepaids, account analysis and help in resolving accounting issues.
- Assist in and perform balance sheet reconciliations and investigate variances.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to help drive accurate reporting of key financial metrics.
- Participate in monthly accounting close process, including analytical review of the monthly operating results to ensure accurate accounting records are maintained.
- Support to maintain and enhance business processes, systems, documentation, and controls as part of SOX compliance efforts. Monitoring accounts/processes and resolving discrepancies.
- Assist with various aspects of external audits and ZATCA reports.
- Participate in other ad hoc accounting projects and requests, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance and/or the equivalent in experience.
- 4 years of Relevant background in accounting and finance.
- Excellent MS Excel skills.
- Highly effective communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to develop strong partnerships and influence people effectively.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize appropriately and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- CPA or SOCPA preferred.
- Working knowledge of SAP is a plus.
- Experience with Taxation in Saudi Arabia is a plus.