|Job Title:||Business Development Manager|
|Category:||Business Development, Marketing/PR/Advertising, Sales/Retail|
- Conducting marketing research to identify industry trends and commercial opportunities.
- Build long-term relationships with new clients
- Identifies new leads and clients
- Communicate new ideas and issues as they arise
- Foster a positive environment for agents through continual development and support
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Ensuring company branding is implemented via various communication channels/material.
- Responsible for creating and implementing effective business plans
- Analyze existing and potential markets to identify and secure business development opportunities
- Knowledge of Marketing and Business Strategies.
- Knowledge of construction
- Customer Focus
- Relationship and Team Building
- Positive Can-do Attitude
- Negotiating Skills
- Strong Communication skills
- Organization & Planning Skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Business Planning
- Has a strong technical background allowing the holder of this position to discuss technicalities with current and/or potential clients.