|Job Title:||Milk Collection Manager|
|Experience:||8 to 10|
|Category:||R&D/Science, Purchasing/Procurement, Engineering – Other|
- Monitors suppliers’ service level monthly to assure the alignment of the suppliers with the Set Specific standards.
- Develops structured forecasting for Milk Sourcing.
- Builds a good relationships with the current suppliers, furthermore configures new suppliers to avoid unavailability cases.
- Coordinates with the logistics team concerning delivery processes to the factory.
- Liaises with the supply chain to create new projects concerning Cost analysis & best practices.
- Performs Supplier & farms Audits & supports them with the required action/development plans.
- Monitors Market prices & new trends.
- BSc of Veterinary or Agriculture Science or any relevant BSc degree.
- 8-10 years hands-on experience in Milk Procurement
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Professional user of Microsoft Office Package.
- Familiarity with ERP System is an asset.
- Skilled in negotiation
|Salary:||30000 to 40000|