- Maintain the computer’s hardware and software systems. His skills are an asset to the company, as aid in resolving technical issues related to employees’ accounts or company IT infrastructure. Also support computer software by troubleshooting common problems, software, and hardware issues.
- Analyzing, troubleshooting, and evaluating technology issues
- Support internal clients, helping to keep employees productive
- Fixable to support employees in different ways and solve issues in place, via the telephone or webchat
Duties, tasks, and responsibilities:
- Install computer Applications and Operating systems.
- Troubleshoot and maintain all types of Computer H/W.
- Maintain Internet ADSL and Leased Lines with ISP.
- Support the HQ and Branches Network Infrastructure including Cables Termination, Routers, and Switches installation and configuration.
- Support User’s Email Access and Troubleshooting
- Maintain User and Servers Backup.
- Sophos Firewall experience .
- Work Continuously on a task until completion (or referral to the third parties, if appropriate)
In return, we offer the following:
- Excellent career development opportunities
- The opportunity to work with smart and dedicated colleagues, working towards a shared vision
- A collaborative and diverse team environment
- Team social activities
- Competitive salaries
- Competitive holiday allowance:
- 21 days holiday,
- 1 well-being day per quarter,
- 1 day off on your birthday
StatsBomb is an inspiring place to work. If you think you have the passion, drive and talent to join our exciting and fast paced team, we’d love to hear from you!
- Degree in computer science or information technology
- Prior experience in tech support, desktop support, or a similar role Prior experience in tech support, desktop support, or a similar role
- Proficiency experience working with different operating systems including Windows/Linux/Mac OS
- Experience with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- IT industry certification is preferred; CompTIA, Microsoft, Cisco
- Time-management skills and the ability to establish reasonable and attainable deadlines for resolution
- Comfortable working in and assisting others through company help desk software, in addition to other remote access desktop programs
- Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently
- Experience in providing support to Users via email and/or telephone
- Awareness of Basic networking troubleshooting steps
- Familiar with ticketing systems
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on urgency and importance
- Motivation to learn new skills and technologies.
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.