At Get tech force we help companies build their teams. We currently have 40 remote developers in Egypt and are looking to expand our team now, by looking for a team of remote Python Developers.
The role will be Monday to Friday as the main development hub is in Europe.
Join us and:
- Work on an award-winning platform that processes billions of dollars every day.
- Be on a team that’s responsible for company-wide top priority projects.
- Deliver reliable software on an agile team striving for continuous integration, automated testing, and code reviews.
- Contribute innovative ideas to improve the daily trading experience of thousands of customers.
- Improve yourself and your team through education and continuous learning.
In a Shared Services team we are responsible for customer authentication and user management.You will have the opportunity to work on microservices written in Python and be responsible to deliver them on Kubernetes;
- We work in a functional team that specializes in microservices.
- We work primarily in Python but use a variety of other languages when needed.
- We are not afraid to take on any important work that needs to be done.
- We deploy to the cloud using Google Kubernetes Engine.
- We work in a hybrid model
- Python – building and maintaining services / flask.
- Docker, Kubernetes.
- Ability to analyse log and debug services.
- Thirst for knowledge, hunger to learn, and willingness to take on new challenges.
Following qualifications are beneficial:
- ASGI Frameworks.
- Prometheus, Grafana.
- OAuth 2.
- General knowledge about service security