ERP Operation Manager
- Take financial responsibility for assigned accounts, including forecasts, assisting with billing queues, and invoice and account receivable issues.
- Manages all the traffic/ operations services for all projects from request to release.
- Manage the distribution of work between staff to allow appropriate resources to handle the volume of work evenly
- Plan to improve, develop and drive achieving the financial and non-financial objectives and frequently follow up on the achievements with staff.
- Ensure the appropriate established schedules are being met, and that the traffic team is pro-actively managing projects through the system
- Train staff on the technical and procedural process, lead team meetings
- Directs the internal workflow between the traffic, Departments to facilitate projects from input to release, ensuring the proper process is followed
- Responsible for understanding the costs, timelines, and resources needed to complete a project
- Handling all the projects details ( Timely, Technically & Financially)
- Communicate with and update the CEO regarding group matters on a weekly basis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, or any related field.
- English level: Excellent to Fluent
- 2 to 4 years of proven working experience as a technical operations/ project manager in the ERP System.
- Flexibility to manage projects and operational initiatives that are not projects
- Ability to assess information, identify solutions and make fact-based recommendations.
- Effective writing and excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills.
- Services methods and products, analyses, and techniques.
- Strong analytical mind.
Strong business acumen and good knowledge of the market dynamics