– Understand and be comfortable developing in all parts (frontend, backend, etc) of the current application stack.
– Be a highly productive contributor to application features.
– Report and resolve issues across the entire application stack.
– Build and maintain serverless applications through AWS CDK.
– Guide other team members in best practices with mentoring and during peer reviews
– Proven understanding of test-driven development using different testing frameworks including but not limited to: Jest, Jasmine, and Mocha.
– Experience with distributed AWS services and serverless systems including but not limited to Lambda, AppSync, and DynamoDB.
– Experience in an agile software engineering environment and proficiency with related tools including Git, CI / CD
– Working diligently and thoroughly to ensure high-quality code & design
– Taking ownership of key areas related to your responsibilities.
Excellent communication skills.