|Job Title:||Mechanical Maintenance Engineer|
|Category:||Installation/Maintenance/Repair, Manufacturing/Production, Engineering – Mechanical/Electrical|
- Maintenance planners primarily work in manufacturing environments and form close relationships with everyone. And must have an equal mix of technical and social skills.
- Plan and schedule corrective and preventive maintenance activities by task and priority level.
- Handling spare parts and alignment between the maintenance department and stock warehouse.
- Organize work orders, documentation, and assets within the maintenance record log.
- Packaging, chemicals, cartons, printing, plastic and FMCG industries background is a must.
- Languages: Very Good command of English language (Speaking, reading, and writing).
- Computer Skills: AutoCAD – SOLIDWORK – Microsoft Office – Advanced EXCEL – Power BI