|Job Title:||HR Section Head|
|Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Category:||Human Resources, Operations/Management, Engineering – Mechanical/Electrical|
- Upgrade the organization police and procedures and ensure that the company complies with that
- Develop the organization chart and ensure it is applied.
- Assist Managers in resourcing their organizational needs by updating Job Descriptions and recruitment process
- Able to make or update JD making an effective job analysis and job evaluation
- Manage workforce plan for the organization
- Attend the appraisal meeting with any department
- Apply performance and career development processes that will develop the potential of people
- Manage and ensure that the company is in compliance with local labor regulations.
- Review and confirm training plan and budget
- Develop and implement employee assessment and training programs
- Supervision to implement an effective training plan
- Promote good employee relations activities and manage the disciplinary process to be quick and effective
- Supervision on payroll process (Attendance and Absence – delays – leave- overtime – penalties …. etc.).
- Review, recommend and implement changes to Compensation and Benefits terms and conditions of employment to support the achievement of the Company’s business objectives also to safe employees’ retention.
- Provide reports on all areas of HR, Payroll and Learning and Development, including the application of Employment Law, HR policy, best practice and workforce development
- Bachelor’s degree
- +10 years of experience in Human Resources
- +3 Years in the same title
- Excellent computer skills, Microsoft and Visio.
- Excellent Leadership skills.
- Decision Making.
- Strong team spirit and team building.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Data Analysis skills