|Job Title:||Service Engineer (Mobile Service)|
|Employer:||MATGR For Engineering And Trading|
|Experience:||2 to 3|
|Category:||Installation/Maintenance/Repair, Engineering – Mechanical/Electrical|
- Providing maintenance and repair services
- Opens job cards and assigns jobs to workshop technicians.
- Attending mobile-service team to provide field (at site) operations support to customers.
- Prepare detailed reports for vehicles with a full description of the case.
- Documents all warranty work as required.
- Provide technical assistance and explains technical service operations to team members.
- Responsible for effective, efficient (cost and time), and quality repair work.
- Ensure that all the technicians are with up to date training.
- Follow safety procedures.
- Customer satisfaction
- Handle customer complaints and provide technical support.
- Ensures that all deadlines promised to the customer are achieved.
- Advise customers on the care of their cars and the value of maintaining their vehicles in accordance with manufacturers’ specifications.
- Bachelor of Engineering ( Automotive or Mechatronics is a Must )
- Experience: 2-3 years in the Automotive industry is a Must
- English and computer skills
- Males only