- Study the project contract documents (time schedule, project design drawings, BOQ etc…)
- Prepare shop drawing and coordination drawings (or composite drawing) based on project’s design drawings in accurate with quality standard.
- Coordinate with other trades to solve any conflict between (mech., elect. )
- Update the shop drawing log before sending the shop drawing to consultant for approvals.
- Study and prepare requests for information (RFIs) for all missing, unclear, conflicting or other technical matters that may arise during construction.
- Review subcontractors’ shop drawings as well as outsourced shop drawings and coordinate their approval process with the project consultant.
- Coordinate with surveying engineer