|Job Title:||Production Manager|
|Experience:||7 to 10|
|Category:||Operations/Management, Manufacturing/Production, Engineering – Mechanical/Electrical|
- Participate in the preparation of the Annual Business Plan and the Production Plan and supervise the progress of work .
- Responsible for planning the optimal distribution of manpower among production units.
- Estimating costs and preparing budgets for the production process.
- Assisting senior management in drawing up plans, policies and strategies for the production process.
- Motivating, supporting and providing guidance to production staff
- Ensuring all safety and health standards are met to keep an organization accident-free
- Communicating regularly with upper management regarding problems or issues impacting production
- Evaluating machine resources to ensure continued production and minimal downtime
- Establishing a balance between increased productivity and reduced costs of manufacturing operations
- Setting productivity goals for each manufacturing team
- Developing workflow policies and procedures that improve efficiency without compromising safety or quality
- Ensuring adequate scheduling of staff
- B.Sc. Degree in Food Engineering/Food Processing or Bachelor of Agriculture or Business Administration or any relatives
- 7 :10 years performing similar duties and responsibilities.
- Applicants preferred to be from 10th of ramadan city, obour city , shrouk , future city.
- Manufacturing background is a must
- Excellent communication and Leadership skills.
- Business Planning, measuring and analytic thinking skills