|Job Title:||Mechanical Technical Office Engineer|
|Experience:||4 to 9|
|Category:||Engineering – Mechanical/Electrical|
• Preparing the design, shop drawings for the MEP systems.
• Contacting suppliers and get offers for Purchasing.
• Preparation of materials submittals
• Communications with consultants and clients for technical approvals.
• Study and analyze delays or damages in construction to avoid technical issues, cost and time deviation.
• Review and validate submittal of material and coordinate the administration cycle to supply all needs in accordance with the project plan.
• Handle progress meetings with stakeholders and handle requests in order to maintain project effectiveness and proper communication.
Prepare project records given from site engineer with details such as field progress, field conditions, equipment use and corrective actions.
Preparing and follow up technical and material submitting till obtaining approvals from the Engineering consultant.
• Prepare and issue request for information and follow up the feedback of the Engineering consultants.
• Prepare quantity survey reports and material takeoff and coordinate with the procurement team the delivery of relative items in a timely proper manner.
• B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering, Power Department is preferred.
• Min 5 years’ experience at the same roll
• Highly organized
• High communication and time management skills
• Action oriented
• Profession at Microsoft
• Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Able to read and understand construction drawings well
• Revit is a plus
• Good Quality Control experience
• Water Stations / Treatment experience is a must
Posted in Engineering - Mechanical/Electrical