|Job Title:||Senior Embedded Software instructor|
|Experience:||5 to 7|
|Category:||IT/Software Development, Engineering – Telecom/Technology, Engineering – Mechanical/Electrical|
- Supervise, educate and support students to help them accomplish learning benchmarks.
- Consistently meets the department’s KPI.
- Communicates effectively, both verbally and written, with management, team members, and other departments.
- Anticipates and resolves common problems.
- Balances long and short-term goals by prioritizing activities.
- Reviews training curriculum and actively participates in curriculum planning sessions for new product training.
- Recommends and implements solutions when department issues arise.
- Assign schedules for part time and full-time technical instructors and manage their budgets.
- Daily track team technical performance by updating and reviewing timesheets.
- Continuously developing technical training courses based on the market need.
- Work with the talent acquisition team to hire qualified technical instructors.
- Train new technical staff.
- Understand AMIT’s policies and rules and apply them on instructors and students.
- Create new ways to increase customer satisfaction.
- Daily track customer feedback, requests and work on achieving SLA.
- Increase technical knowledge for the sales team and prepare technical proposals.
- Work with the marketing department to determine product-market fit and maximize marketing efficiency.
- Work to succeed in any software development projects or outsourcing deals.
- Continuously get technical feedback (oral, onsite) from all AMIT branches inside and outside Cairo.
- University degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar
- From 6 to 7 years of experience
- Excellent knowledge of C Programming & Data Structure.
- Excellent knowledge of Software Engineering & Embedded system Tools.
- Excellent knowledge of Computer Architecture, Interfacing, RTOS, ISTQB, and Automotive Bus technology.
- Expert in embedded software
- Knowledge of Autosar is plus
- Knowledge of embedded hardware is a huge plus
- Very good English.
- Excellent Communication Skills.