At Gettechforce we help companies build their teams. We currently have over 30 remote developers in Egypt and are looking to expand our team now, by looking for 2 remote .NET developers.
- The role will be Monday to Friday – 9am to 5pm GMT as the main development hub is in Europe. After some time and when some trust has been built up, our other developers have moved to a Sunday – Thursday work week.
- This is a full time role, but you will be a private contractor and responsible for your own taxes / insurance etc. Although I am currently looking at medical insurance and other benefits. It will be 100% remote, so you can work from where ever you want.
- We are currently expanding our team in Egypt, so you will have access to our other developers and we plan on having nights out and events with other team members as we continue to grow.
- GetTechforce and its parent company were formed over 25 years ago and always pay our developers on time without fail. You will never have to worry about being paid on time.
Responsibilities of the .Net Developer role:
- Work with a team of .NET developers to add new functionality to existing customer applications.
- Perform testing, bug fixing and refactoring to maintain and support customer applications.
- Liaise with Clients on daily basis for development and support needs.
- Design, build and maintain efficient and reliable code
- Participate in code reviews and mentoring
- Work on multiple projects
- Adhere to company IT project methodology and standards.
- Research new technologies and initiatives.
Required/Desired Skills for the .Net Developer role:
- 3+ years’ experience required.
- Experience required in C# / .NET development.
- Experience required in SQL/SQL Management Studio.
- University degree or diploma in a related field.
- Capability to work on their own initiative given instruction
- ASP.NET Core web API development experience.
- React, JS, Angular, Ruby on Rails would be advantageous.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Cloud Based Services such as Azure, AWS.