|Job Title:||Senior .Net Developer|
|Experience:||3 to 5|
|Category:||Business Development, IT/Software Development, Engineering – Telecom/Technology|
- Receive the tasks from the team leader to develop.
- Handle existing software problems and carry out requested changes.
- Implement the requested changes on the existing software.
- Work on software enhancement.
- Develop new versions of the system.
- Contribute in ERD creation with analyst and dot net team leader.
- Contribute in Project architecture with team leader.
- Unit testing to the code before release to QC team as required.
- Plan the implementation of the system.
- Distribute tasks to juniors.
- Communicate with quality team concerning bugs issues and solve bugs problems, if required, in any software programs.
- Contribute with team leader in high and low levels of application design.
- Guide and peer review junior in coding and coding standard.
- Record time sheet corresponding to each task and bug.
- Perform other required related tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or computer science.
- C#, vb .net language.
- .Net framework version 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 , 4.5.
- Windows services & WCF Services, ASP.NET & MVC.
- MS SQL 2000/2005/2008 development using T-SQL (Work Experience is a must).
- Familiar with the desktop/web development model and Internet Information Server.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle difficult situations.