|Job Title:||Full Stack Developer (.NET core , Angular)|
|Category:||IT/Software Development, Engineering – Telecom/Technology|
- Expertise in both Back-End and Front-End Development.
- Participate in the required verification and analysis.
- Participate in technical design and functional specification reviews.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain business applications.
- Design, develop, troubleshoot, debug, implement, and unit test software products and solutions in accordance with established standards.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure adherence to coding standards.
- Apply basic professional knowledge related to software engineering processes and tools used within the team.
- Research, evaluate and recommend software tools.
- Work location: Nasr City – Cairo.
- Flexibility to travel when needed (mainly to KSA).
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the following areas:
- Computer Science.
- Information Systems.
- Computer/ Electrical/ Communication Engineering.
Years of Experience:
- Proficiency in C#.
- Experience using .NET 4.5+ , Core.
- Experience in developing ASP.NET Web form, MVC applications.
- Very good experience in Web API (ASP.NET Core), OOP and Design patterns.
- Very good experience in the client side framework Angular 8+.
- Understanding of HTML5, JS, jQuery and CSS.
- Proficient knowledge in MSSQL.
- Familiar with SharePoint and Xamarin.
- Database design including indexes and data integrity.
- Implementing enterprise application patterns.
Advanced Technical Skills
- Experience in using Design Patterns.
- Experience in OOP, Layered Architecture, 3/N-Tier Architecture
- Accountable & Responsible.
- Proactive & Initiative
- Problem Solving
|Salary:||32000 to 35000|