- Assist and prepare a budget based on the organization’s performance, estimated revenue, expense reports, and past budget numbers.
- Review operating budgets periodically to analyze trends affecting budget needs.
- Consults with unit heads to ensure adjustments are made in accordance with plan changes in order to facilitate long-term planning.
- Reviews expenditures of departments to ensure compliance with budget.
- Prepares comparative analyses of operating plans by analyzing costs in relation to services performed during previous fiscal years and submits reports to CFO with recommendations for budget revisions.
- Prepares charts and graphs.
- Tabulates statistical data for presentation in miscellaneous budget reports.
- Prepares financial statements showing profit and loss.