|Job Title:||Senior Software .NET Developer|
|Experience:||4 to 6|
|Category:||Installation/Maintenance/Repair, IT/Software Development, Engineering – Telecom/Technology|
- Communicate & meet with the Project Manager regarding the suggested programming project to understand the needed outlines.
- Coordinate with the support team to get all needed data to be able to execute the solution with the best result.
- Present and analyze the suggested programming solution before starting in its execution to ensure the validity of the information and review it.
- Communicate and meet with the Project Manager to test the solution.
- Ensure implementing the solution on live stage after final testing.
- Follow up with support team in implementing the solution and resolve any problems appears to come up with the needed result.
- Find solutions for existing or new problem to come up with a new solution to ensure smooth work operations.
- Present detailed report to reveal achieved projects and updates occurs during the month.
- Bachelor’s degree, computer science or faculty of science computer division is more preferable.
- 4 – 6 years of experience.
- Hands on AS400 application and/or Dot Net.
- Hands on AS400 application and/or Dot Net (ASP .Net , MVC , Unuglar , .Net core).
- Ability to write in different coding languages.
- Knowledge of systems in fully computerized business environment.
- Knowledge of distribution business cycle is more preferable.
- Ability to analyze and design solutions for business different cases.
- Problem solving skills.
- Communication, follow up and accuracy skills.
- Good command of English language.