Responsible for all Amideast sales activities in assigned projects and/or regions, with the work falling into three main areas:
- Supporting pre-sales activities by giving detailed information about various products and the ways in which they could meet a customer’s needs
- The actual sale involves negotiating a commercial agreement to the benefit of both customer and Amideast
- Customer care, which follows the sale, may include solving issues, as well as exploring the possibility of further sales.
- Present and sell Amideast products and services to current and potential clients.
- Understanding customers’ diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identifying and developing new business through networking, and follow-up calls.
- Cold calling in order to create interest in products and services and generate new leads.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Coordinate staff across departments to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
- Assist Finance department on follow-up for collection of payment when requested.
- Managing your own diary in order to organize and prioritize daily and weekly goals.
- Contributing to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.