As a hands-on Mobile App Architect, you will help lead the effort to create and execute the Mobility strategy for commerce and business value applications. You must have experience in retail or equivalent domain. Technologies that we commonly work with include (Kafka, MQ, Elastic) and utilize Java(Spring Boot/Spring batch), APIs etc to efficiently load data into Enterprise Data Platforms (Oracle/Google Cloud Platform) for reporting and analytics needs. This role will lead the mobile app development initiatves including requirements gathering, design, development and implementation of StyIi Apps.
- Design, Build, test and deploy cutting edge solutions at scale, impacting millions of customers and directly impacting top line by generating several millions of dollars of revenue.
- Understand project and development plans with the ability to clearly articulate roles, project goals, and timelines. Translate specifications from technical analysts into usable user interface concepts.
- Work with Product Leads, User Experience Leads, and other supporting team members to take the product vision to the tech definition, implementation and successful deployment, discussing technical aspects of the mobile application architecture, including the technology used, methodology followed, and devices selected
- Translate designs into high quality code, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code.
- Putting together technical write-up for programming features of the site and ensuring team members understand deliverables and have task lists, ensures documentations and reports are complete, current and stored appropriately
- Works closely with QA team to determine testing requirements to ensure full coverage and the best quality of product, Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Operate in a hyper-collaborative way and follow these guiding principles: Value common sense and simplicity over complexity, make decisions quickly and move nimbly, celebrate diverse ideas, Succeed and fail together as a team
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity, Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates.
- While completing all of the above duties you must maintain excellent communication with the stakeholders while managing their expectations
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering • 4 – 5 Years of experience in Flutter app development involving scalable and available platform
- Experience in React native is a plus
- Experience with database design concepts, RDBMS, SQLite, MySQL, MongoDB, AWS elements and GIT version control
- Experienced in integrating mobile apps with web-services and external APIs, XML/ JSON RESTful interfaces, Adjust, Branch, Google Analytics, and other third-party services like Newrelic as required.
- Knowledge of data management, database concepts, database-driven Web applications, Ability to be adapt to the startup culture, handle multiple competing priorities, meet deadlines and troubleshoot problems.