- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Design, develop and implement complex enterprise Oracle SOA /EDI and B2B integration solutions to meet client’s business needs.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Coding, Testing, debugging and documenting programs on large-scale, complex projects.
- Participating in production support including researching and fixing bugs.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or information technology or equivalent
- +2 years of experience using Oracle ADF 11g and12c.
- Experience in developing applications using Oracle Fusion Middleware technologies like Oracle SOA suite 12c, Webcenter, webservices, Oracle BPEL , Mediator, business Rules, Work flow.
- Experience on Oracle Enterprise Service Bus, and Oracle AIA methodologies.
- Agile/Scrum experience.
- Familiar with Multitier Applications and design patterns.