|Job Title:||Collection Specialist|
|Experience:||1 to 3|
|Category:||Accounting/Finance, Customer Service/Support|
Follow up on AR collections through calls and emails.
- Knowledge of billing procedures.
- Reconciling payments to ensure the accounting system reflects the correct transactions
- Posting payment and reconciling with bank statements
- Updating the aging report with the client’s comments on payments status
- Communicating with account managers for high-aging clients.
- Checking the client’s payment history for accurate communication in terms of collection (eg: checking advances)
- Issuing Credit-Memos for clients.
- Support in the end-of-month closure
- Ability to identify errors
- Report summary of completed tasks and issues.
- Appropriate handling of sensitive information
- Handling customers’ questions and requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting (preferable)
- MS office knowledge: excellent word, excel knowledge
- One Year minimum experience in collection
- Able to deliver quality work under pressure
- Attention to detail and have numerical skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Fluent English is a must
- Time management skills
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Available to work night shifts