|Job Title:||Graphic Designer|
|Experience:||3 to 5|
- Responsible for the creative vision for online and offline campaigns.
- Cooperate with relevant departments to complete product promotions and operations
- Creating designs from scratch or editing for websites, pages plus logos, flyers, brochures, etc.
- Working on designs to produce an effective marketing and advertising campaign.
- Design social media posts.
- Prepares visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts.
- Test graphics across various media.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Illustrate concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- A degree in either graphic design, digital design, a related field
- Candidate must be very good at Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Medical & Pharmaceutical experience is a plus.
- Experience at Video Software’s (Adobe Premiere & After Effects) is a must.
- A complete portfolio of graphic design showcasing creativity, skills and experience.
- Proficiency in using graphic design software such as, but not limited to, Adobe’s Creative Suite.
- Previous work with typography and color theory is a plus.
- Artistic with a keen eye for aesthetics and visually appealing content.
- Excellent knowledge of storyboarding and visual design principals.
- Agile and capable of handling more than one project simultaneously.
- Ability to pay attention to details and be well organized.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and time-management skills