Compuware is looking to hire a vibrant and dynamic Telesales Agent, preferably female, to make cold calls and schedule appointments for Sales Reps:
The Telesales Agent should be able to:
- Introduce the company and gather information about decision makers, get phone numbers, and schedule appointments for presales meetings via the telephone.
- Use scripts to provide information about product’s features, prices etc. and present their benefits
- Ask pertinent questions to understand the customer’s requirements
- Make cold calls, answer phone calls from interested prospects and identify the customer’s needs.
- Identify and outreach potential customers by researching about clients on the internet (yellow pages, social media…)
- Communicate with targets to decide whether to move them through the sales funnel.
- Reach out to leads (potential sales contacts) and nurture them into “opportunities.
- Apply various sales prospecting techniques, from making calls to sending direct mail, attending networking events, and connecting on social platforms like LinkedIn and social media.
- Do the initial contact with a lead and use our CRM platform to register the information about the lead into the pipeline
- Answer incoming calls from prospective customers
- Persuade the customer to accept the initial meeting by demonstrating how our product meet their needs
- Record the customer’s personal information accurately in a computer system
- Deal with complaints or doubts to safeguard the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and record useful information