|Job Title:||Assistant Buyer I|
|Location:||Yanbu, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Type:||Full Time Employee|
|Category:||Purchasing and Procurement|
1. Initiate purchase orders as per the approved purchase requisitions.
2. Execute urgent purchase requisitions of materials and equipment in cases of emergency.
3. Run timely checks on the itinerary and ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) of ordered goods.
4. Assist in the preparation of contracts with suppliers.
5. Assist in processing of RFQs and the analysis of the submitted quotes thereafter.
6. Maintain direct working relationships with existing vendor base to support current and future business needs.
7. Assist in coordinating daily vendor inquires and organizing and standardizing all received bids by vendors and ensure that the bid information is not disclosed until the scheduled date.
8. Support in coordinating and preparing all written documentation and exchange of data with the vendor to ensure it complies with the Purchasing and Contracting Policies and Procedures.
9. Maintain record of bills and goods ordered/received.
10. Prepare, maintain, and review purchasing files, reports and price lists.
11. Perform other job-related duties as assigned by the Purchasing Division Head.
1. Transportation and Logistics Management
2. Purchasing Techniques.
3. Cost Analysis.
4. Vendor and Contract Management.
5. Supply Chain Process Optimization.
6. Spare Parts Cataloguing and Standardization.
7. Crude Procurement and Product Export.
8. Warehouse and Logistic Operations.
|Education:||Certification / diploma|
Posted in Purchasing and Procurement