|Job Title:||Vendor Qualification Unit Supervisor|
|Location:||Yanbu, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Type:||Full Time Employee|
|Description:|| 1. Supervise the goals and objectives of procurement activities’ and determine the vendor qualification.|
2. Formulate a proper vendor development and procurement strategy.
3. Involve vendor/supplier in determining the required material, quality and performance.
4. Ensure and develop an approved supplier list based on the strategy and compiling the supplier with selection criteria.
5. Determine supplier qualification questionnaire and conduct detailed supplier investigation.
6. Conduct Process capability studies and define acceptance criteria.
7. Evaluate credential and certification of Vendor/ suppliers and prepare reports for decision making process.
8. Evaluate performance of supplier/vendor and prepare reports.
9. Develop the vendor qualification process according to performance requirement and ensure smooth functioning of the process.
10. Conduct risk assessment and create supplier/vendor segmentation.
11. Create vendor/ supplier Scorecards as strategic sourcing tools.
12. Ensure to maintain all Product, financial, technical and commercial data of vendor/supplier.
13. Perform other job-related duties by the Materials Management Division Head.
|Qualifications:||1. Transportation and Logistics Management.|
2. Purchasing Techniques.
3. Cost Analysis.
4. Vendor and Contract Management.
5. Supply Chain Process Optimization.
6. Spare Parts Cataloguing and Standardization.
7. Crude Procurement and Product Export.
|Education:||Bachelor's degree / higher diploma|
Posted in Administration