|Job Title:||Environmental Advisor|
|Location:||Yanbu, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Type:||Full Time Employee|
|Description:|| 1. Responsible for conducting Environmental Risk Assessment an Environmental Impact Assessment.|
2. Develop environmental policies in compliance with Royal Commission Yanbu (RCY) / industry standards and best practices.
3. Provide the required design and environmental studies necessary for planned projects to comply with the RCY standards and the company requirements.
4. Ensure proper guidance is provided to Environment Division (ED) / OME teams and serve as an environmental consultant to personnel of other divisions.
5. Provide the full support and Coordinate in the planning of technical aspects of YASREF’s environmental projects and recommend solutions to specific environmental issues.
6. Responsible for Waste Management Strategy and issuing its assurance compliance reports.
7. Responsible for implementation of Environmental Monitoring programs including OME up to date compliance requirements.
8. Responsible for tracking all discharges and emissions to environment and for analyzing environmental performance against legal requirements.
9. Responsible for control, manage, procedure issuance/update of all Environmental Management System (EMS) elements.
10. Support processes to systematically manage the impact of the petroleum operations activities on the environment and integrate it into the local Operating Management System.
11. Responsible for providing compliance and environmental advises on different environmental issues or incidents investigation relating to OME team activities/scope.
12. Provide resource, coordination, review, quality assurance, consolidate reports on environmental audits and present the findings with the feedback on environmental compliance.
13. Responsible for external and internal environmental reporting in line with RCY and plant requirements relating to the work activities and scope of the team.
14. Perform other job-related duties as assigned by direct supervisor.
* Seven (7) to Eleven (11) years of experience in Hydro Carbon industrial Environment or relevant field
|Qualifications:||1.Technical studies, Documentation and Resolutions.|
2.Engineering Discipline Material, Equipment and Facilities.
3.Process Improvement and Optimization.
4.Safety Measures and Standards.
5.Refinery Product Planning.
|Education:||Bachelor's degree / higher diploma|
|Experience:||Min: 7 Max: 11|
Posted in Engineering