|Job Title:||Marketing Manager|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Category:||Operations/Management , Marketing/PR/Advertising , Sales/Retail|
• Developing the business via acquiring new clients in the software development sector and maintaining a positive relationship with clients
•Working on monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales targets.
• Managing existing leads.
• Preparing different pricing packages for different target markets, including rate cards for our services
• Refining the sales processes and presentations for sales meetings online and or offline
• Working with sales team to investigate new opportunities with new and existing clients.
• Developing new revenue and sales channels.
• Set digital strategies for your assigned customers, considering their specific requirements
• Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner
• Work alongside the software development team, and in partnership with Sales Manager to reach the marketing plan final framework.
• Oversee all communications, public relations, and promotional activities selected to support the brand and marketing strategy in coordination with the Sales Manager.
• Supervise work of others, including planning, assigning, and scheduling work, reviewing work and ensuring quality standards, training staff, and overseeing their productivity.
• 6+ years of professional marketing experience and experience in software and/or customer marketing a plus
• Solid knowledge of SEO, Email Marketing, Social Media, and Online Advertising Campaigns.
• Leading Campaign of all Social media ” Facebook, Google Ad, Instagram, and other platforms”
• Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Proven ability to collaborate effectively and influence cross-functional teams
• Strong project management skills with experience gaining team consensus and driving deliverables
• Experience with marketing and CRM technologies.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Very good command of English & Arabic languages
|Experience:||5 to 15 years|